Before I begin dinner (which is very unusual for me – the husband usually cooks), a few random thoughts:
- I have a massage scheduled for Thursday evening and I can’t wait. I’m not sure what the problem is, but my back is up to its old, tight tricks. This coming Sunday, I’m treating myself to a mani/pedi at my favorite spa. It’s been a while since I pampered myself; I’m more than ready for it.
- The last post got me my highest hits day ever – a whopping 21 hits (and counting – the day is still young). That’s right, y’all. I’m a powerhouse at drawing audiences. *nods sagely* But seriously, thank you to everyone who chimed in. It’s nice to hear from others about the uncertainty of treatment. I honestly haven’t seen it a lot, but maybe I’m not looking in the right places.
- With my birthday coming up, I sent my mom and sister a list of things I’m fancying, but I included a bunch because I figure the more suggestions I give, the more choice they have. Turns out I’m getting everything on there. Well, then! I’m both embarrassed and psyched by their generosity.
- My first report at work is nearly done (yay!) and I’m beginning my second one (woohoo! and it promises to be cool).
- Today I got lost driving in DC. I somewhat panicked, but figured my way back home to Maryland quickly. After living here for more than eight years, I’m finally feeling confident enough to drive in the city.
- The all-inclusive guest ranch is out of contention because my husband wants to save money … in order for us to go to Cancun in the fall. Um, I can totally get on board with that.
- I’ve been off of Facebook for one week. And I rather like it. I’ve been reading more and spending less time on the computer.
That was my last random. Time to make dinner. But oh!
- Because it never gets old and because Tuesday’s technically not over although the workday is: It Only Tuesday.